This page has moved to a new address.

The best book on natural/organic homemade skin care.

The Beauty Bloggery: The best book on natural/organic homemade skin care.

Friday, March 18, 2011

The best book on natural/organic homemade skin care.


Ok so I was looking around after trying the so called tips for age spots and i ran across this page Sunspots On Skin - Solutions for Anti Aging and because of her I picked up an ebook. Wow, is all I can say, I love it and I started to treat hubby's skin with the recipes as well. :) I love it!

ok, so I had to share it, with my excitement over the book. Maybe someone else can use this book and have great results like I did.

*The ebook, and review can be found here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful Person, I love reading comments, so won't you submit one for me, pretty please?

Luv & hugs,
Riah

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home