This page has moved to a new address.

Birthday Gift(s) from Companies to you...

The Beauty Bloggery: Birthday Gift(s) from Companies to you...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday Gift(s) from Companies to you...

Hi, I have returned, worse for the wear I fear... but all my "stuff" (thinking of George Carlins old joke) is in my new house... more about that at another time. :)

I am going to make an effort to update this post on a regular basis, I don't know if it would be best that I just keep adding in the info in the same (or like) topic or if I just edit in this post. But I will try and think on this between my unpacking and my pain meds, yet chronic pain sucks and even more so when you are overdoing it with something as simple, it seems, as brushing your teeth. *sigh*

Without further ado, here is the first entry to a beauty gift/present from a company to you on you birthday:
Click here to join Aveda's Birthday Program today and get a free, full-size product on your Birthday! Yay!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful Person, I love reading comments, so won't you submit one for me, pretty please?

Luv & hugs,
Riah

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home