This page has moved to a new address.

What is Beauty

The Beauty Bloggery: What is Beauty

Sunday, September 19, 2010

What is Beauty



Lets start with the Definition of beauty from the link above. I shall be concentrating on aesthetic beauty for the most part... but from time to time I will be posting about beauty from the inside as well, as this is, to me, the most beautiful and important asset that anyone could have. I find that when a persons personality is so very lovely, I cannot describe the person by looks... because it's their very soul that shines a beautiful light.

I find it disturbing that girls and women alike compare themselves to airbrushed models who are an unhealthy and unrealistic size zero. So lets work with what we have, and work on the beauty within since this is the beauty that truly lasts as we age.

Here is a quote from a true Beauty Audrey Hepburn:
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food wit
h the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful Person, I love reading comments, so won't you submit one for me, pretty please?

Luv & hugs,
Riah

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home