This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome to The Beauty Bloggery

The Beauty Bloggery: Welcome to The Beauty Bloggery

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome to The Beauty Bloggery

Hi there... welcome to the newest of my Blog attempts, The Beauty Bloggery. Here I intend to share with you fun beauty hints, tips and tricks as well as products reviews and recommendations... be it my own or be it from around the web.

Please have patience with me as I am both Riah Rambles (it's my Rambling that can get out of hand) and I am disabled in chronic pain and sometimes it may be a while between posts. But I hope that this blogging thing here on my very favorite subject, will become second nature and I will be flagging thing around the Internet for you to see, when I am unable to blog anything for myself.

Ok... well without further adieu... here is The Beauty Bloggery.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful Person, I love reading comments, so won't you submit one for me, pretty please?

Luv & hugs,
Riah

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home