This page has moved to a new address.

Beauty Blogger Up N Coming etc

The Beauty Bloggery: Beauty Blogger Up N Coming etc

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beauty Blogger Up N Coming etc

So, this ex-Cosmetologist has received some fun Zoya Polishes, a nice new Flat Iron and used some Ion Hair Color. Those along with some odds and ends, will be added to my blog as time, home and health allow.

Currently things have been slow all the way around as I juggle health problems, the problems with moving into a new house, house breaking a new puppy as wall as taking all my old and new Blogs and joining them... the names may change but basically, I am still the same old silly fool as I've always been, so you can count on some ebb and flow here as things allow.

Until such a time as I write, take care of yourselves, keep warm and may this New Year bring you Health, Happiness and Love. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful Person, I love reading comments, so won't you submit one for me, pretty please?

Luv & hugs,
Riah

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home