This page has moved to a new address.

So sorry didn't get back to blog yesterday... making this short

The Beauty Bloggery: So sorry didn't get back to blog yesterday... making this short

Monday, February 14, 2011

So sorry didn't get back to blog yesterday... making this short

Sorry came down with a cold and started getting worse as yesterday progressed... went to bed early never got around to posting more beauty related freebies & giveaways.


The cold is worse now, so I will make this short... not so pretty red nose sniffles & Kleenex are my constant companions... along with  my 8 year old dog, my new puppy and Hubby (he's my puppy too). Happy Valentines Day everyone, I hope your in good spirits and good health today!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

Ahh that sucks! Sorry I hope you feel better!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

 
At March 1, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Shauna said...

Get better soon woman! I am new here and hope you will come follow me too! Have a beautiful day! :) Shauna

 
At March 1, 2011 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the wishes of getting well soon. The cold is over with, though other health issues have taken a headline in my life. I am hopeful... Thank you again Marcy and Shauna. I appreciate your comments.

 

Post a Comment

Hello Beautiful Person, I love reading comments, so won't you submit one for me, pretty please?

Luv & hugs,
Riah

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home